Panel Mount Kit Installation
Gemstar Sentinel Panel Mount Installation Kit Guide
Items included in kit:
- (8) Sentinel Panel Mount Blocks (including 8-32 threaded inserts and O-ring seal)
- (16) 8-32 x 3/8” Truss Head Screws
- (1) Sentinel Drill Guide
- (1) #18 Drill Bit
Tools required to complete installation:
- #2 Philips Screwdriver
- Determine mounting locations for panel mount blocks.
- Drill holes using drill guide and #18 drill bit. Ensure Gemstar “Arrow” is pointing up while using side ribs and underside of case rim to position guide at a consistent height around the perimeter of the case.
- Remove all burrs from the drilled holes on the inside of the case to ensure a proper fit of the panel mount block.
- Insert the mounting screws through the drilled holes and attach the panel mount blocks. Hand tighten the screws ensuring the O-ring is in place and the Gemstar “Arrow” on the panel mount blocks are pointing up.
- Panel Mount blocks and supplied screws are designed for a 1/8” thick panel.
Panel Mount Installation Resources
Panel Drawings & Drill Locations
Let’s talk about your custom project.
Get in touch with one of our expert Technical Partners to get your project started today.