WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://www.gemstarmfg.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
HOW AND WHERE WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- LOGS: Log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page, time of visit etc…
- COOKIES: Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser and are used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with our website. Cookies help enhance your experience and improve the quality of our service.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Cookies used on our website include:
- ANALYTICS: Visits to this website and statistics are recorded for the purpose of optimizing advertising and improving your experience. This specific information does not include personally identifiable information and may include the use of such services as Google Analytics.
- CONTACT FORMS: Information submitted via forms on this website is stored indefinitely. If you have questions about what rights you have over this data please see the “WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA” section below.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The information you give is absolutely safe with us. We will never rent, sell, share or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties.
- We may send you promotional announcements from time to time about new products and services that you might find useful.
- You may also opt out from receiving information from us at any time and ask us to remove your contact information from our database. Simply e-mail or phone us.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to these sites. While we strive to provide only links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites and the links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control.