INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
HOW AND WHERE WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page, time of visit etc…
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser and are used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with our website. Cookies help enhance your experience and improve the quality of our service.
- Visits to this website and statistics are recorded for the purpose of optimizing advertising and improving your experience. This specific information does not include personally identifiable information and may include the use of such services as Google Analytics.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The information you give is absolutely safe with us. We will never rent, sell, share or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties.
- We may send you promotional announcements from time to time about new products and services that you might find useful.
- You may also opt out from receiving information from us at any time and ask us to remove your contact information from our database. Simply e-mail or phone us.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to these sites. While we strive to provide only links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites and the links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites.